sábado, 5 de fevereiro de 2011

Passatempo Oh my polish!



One lucky winner will receive:
- OPI's Katy Perry Black Shatter
-OPI's Katy Perry Teenage Dream
-China Glaze's Zombie Zest
-Essie's Incognito
-Essie's Mint Candy Apple
-Essie's Lilacism
-Hollywood's Red Glitter (reminds me of CG ruby pumps)
-Wet n Wild's Party of Five Glitters
-Nail Fraud's sticker decals


I'm contemplating on throwing in the rest of the Katy Perry line since I love it so much!! I'm keeping the rules simple and easy! so here they are:


1. Must be a follower through Google Friend Connect. New followers are always welcome just click that pretty little "Follow" button and voila!
2. Comment on this post with your name, and e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.
3. For an extra entry, blog, tweet, or facebook about this post and leave the link in your comment.


That's it! This contest is open internationally and i'll be accepting entries all the way until February 10th. The winner will be selected randomly and announced shortly after. As always, all goodies are unused and purchased by me for the sole purpose of this giveaway!


GOODLUCK!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário